We offer refunds where the member has submitted a claim for scamming against a woman (as per the definitions below) that is approved by our site administration, or a refund on unused credits if a member chooses to leave the site.
We encourage members to report claims of scamming. This helps us to provide a genuine service. If you feel you have been subjected to scamming, contact us at [email protected]. Please provide as much proof as you can – letter, chat transcript, links etc. for us to investigate. We will investigate and advise our decision.
If your claim is approved, you will be refunded all credits from your correspondence with that member. Refunded credits will be added to your account balance. Alternatively, at your request we can transfer the refund directly to your PayPal buyers account.
All exposed scammers will be deactivated and listed on our Exposed Scammers section and the agency is fined and may be deactivated.
What is a scam?
- A lady’s profile is listed on the site but she is unaware of her profile being used.
- A lady refuses to video chat with you but has a camera icon on her online profile
- A lady asks for money or gifts
- A lady’s profile is intentionally incorrect – she is in a relationship, she fails to advise that she has children, her age is incorrect, her photos are false.
- A lady does not turn up at an agreed meeting without good reason
What is not a scam?
- The agency translator makes errors in a letter
- The lady has not answered all your questions
- The lady decides she is no longer interested in you
- The lady has photos of her relatives, male friends, ex-boyfriend or ex-husband and other personal information posted on any social network.
- The lady wears rings on fingers. Wearing rings in Slavic countries does not mean a womanis married, on any finger.
Tips to avoid scamming
- Never send any money directly to a lady. Contact us and send it via the site.
- Regularly have video/audio chats, not just text chats
- Arrange meetings through the site
- She tries to give you her direct contact details
- Contact us if you have doubts