Privacy & Security
Ukraine Brides Agency recognize that your privacy is very important and that you have a right to control your personal information. We understand that providing personal information is an act of trust and we strive to protect your personal information and safeguard your privacy.
This policy was last updated 13 August 2023.
Information Collection and Use
- As necessary to provide the introduction and relationship services provided by Ukraine Brides Agency; and
- To communicate with you about Ukraine Brides Agency services including newsletters (you may opt out of receiving such communications at any time); and
- To advertise services and products of Ukraine Brides Agency partners; and
- To provide services that you have requested from Ukraine Brides Agency; and
- To comply with any legal obligations or court orders; and
- To protect a member in the event of an emergency; and
- To maintain the integrity and security of our web site and your information.
What information we collect and what we do with it
Ukraine Brides Agency collects a range of information to enable them to provide the best service and experience to its members including:
- All personal information you supply in order to become a member and to meet other members with a view to entering a relationship with the intention of future marriage; and
- Photographic images supplied by you for the purposes set out in (a) above; and
- Your contact details for the purposes set out in (a) above; and
- We collect information from posts and communications you make through the Ukraine Brides Agency web site; and
- We may collect information about your computer, including your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and in order to create reports. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns does not identify any individual; and
- When you make payments through the Ukraine Brides Agency web site you may provide payment information. We use third party payment facilities and do not store your credit card information; and
- We may collect information about you from third parties for the purposes of security and verification to ensure our members experiences are with genuine members; and
- We use data collected from the third-party DoubleClick cookie to understand more about our visitors. This information can include age, gender and specific interest categories.
- Members of Ukraine Brides Agency are not allowed to sell, share or in any other way distribute the personal contact information of other members of Ukraine Brides Agency that they receive through Ukraine Brides Agency; and
- We partner with other parties to provide specific services, such as tours. When the user signs up for these services, we will share names, or other contact information that is necessary for the third party to provide these services. These parties are not allowed to use personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing these services.
Information you obtain from Ukraine Brides Agency
Information you obtain from Ukraine Brides Agency about other members is received by you only for the purposes of meeting other members with a view to entering a relationship with the intention of future marriage and cannot be used for:
- The purposes of a media broadcast, unless otherwise explicitly agreed in writing, and should be treated as private and confidential, including but not limited to photos of Ukraine Brides Agency members, the personal ads of Ukraine Brides Agency members, the success stories of Ukraine Brides Agency members and any other information that the members of Ukraine Brides Agency share with Ukraine Brides Agency or agree to be published on the Ukraine Brides Agency website; and
- The publication of such information on Ukraine Brides Agency web site does not mean that such information is in the public domain and must be treated as private and confidential.
Ukraine Brides Agency website
The Ukraine Brides Agency site is owned and operated by Simply Dating Network Limited, a company registered in New Zealand and United Kingdom, under the domain https://www.ukrainebridesagency.com. Its servers are based in the United States of America. “Ukraine Brides Agency” shall mean Simply Dating Network Limited, incorporated under New Zealand law with its registered office at Level 1, Findex House, 57 Willis Street, Wellington 6011, New Zealand, company number 2233567; and Simply Dating Network Limited, incorporated under UK law with its address at 124 City Road, London EC1V 2NX, United Kingdom, company number 10813406. All card payments made on the website will be serviced by Simply Dating Network Limited (UK entity) and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom. Payments made on the website through Paypal will be serviced by Simply Dating Network Limited (New Zealand entity) and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the New Zealand.
Simply Dating Network
Ukraine Brides Agency is part of the Simply Dating Network. The Simply Dating Network is made up of the following sites:
How we share information
We may share information with third parties who provide services to Ukraine Brides Agency to enable Ukraine Brides Agency to provide a high quality secure service and to ensure that service is always of a high standard and secure.
These third-party providers will only be supplied information sufficient to enable them to provide the services Ukraine Brides Agency has contracted them to provide.
Ukraine Brides Agency currently shares information with the following third parties (or "sub-processors"), but may use other providers in the future:
|Google Fonts||Web typography library||Privacy FAQ|
|Microsoft Ads||Online advertising platform||Privacy statement|
|Microsoft Azure||Data hosting||Privacy statement|
|Unlimint||Payment processor||Privacy notice|
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that Ukraine Brides Agency are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. This privacy statement applies solely to the information collected by Ukraine Brides Agency’s web site.
How we protect your information
We take protection of your information seriously including collection, transmission, storage and use of that information.
Ukraine Brides Agency takes all reasonable steps to protect it but no-one can guarantee that there will never be an inadvertent release or breach of access to information or theft loss or destruction of information. Ukraine Brides Agency cannot be responsible for the theft, destruction, loss or inadvertent disclosure of your information.
Ukraine Brides Agency uses recognized security measures including encrypted payment services. Ukraine Brides Agency members are responsible for ensuring they also use secure browsers and protect their information when online.
Members may amend their personal information at any time by editing their profile through the site.
Members may request that their personal information is withheld from viewing by other members by contacting Ukraine Brides Agency and requesting that their profile is deactivated. If a profile is deactivated, the information is held on the site but is not visible to other members. If a deactivated member wishes to use the services of Ukraine Brides Agency again, they can request that their profile is reactivated at any time and the information will be made available to other members from that point.
Members may request that their personal information is deleted from the site and this can be done by contacting Ukraine Brides Agency and requesting that their profile is anonymised. Once a member’s personal information is anonymised, it is permanently deleted from our site. If an anonymised member wishes to use the services of Ukraine Brides Agency again, that member must reregister and complete a new profile
European Union members
For members based in the European Union, you have a right to access, rectify, download or erase your information, together with the right to restrict and object to some processing of your information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain are limited as follows:
Where you request access to your information
You can access much of your information by logging into your account. If you are in need of additional access or if you are not a Ukraine Brides Agency member, contact us through https://www.ukrainebridesagency.com to request a copy of the information we hold on you.
Where you request Ukraine Brides Agency Rectify, Restrict, Limit, Delete your information
In addition, you may rectify, restrict, limit or delete much of your information by logging into your account. If you are unable to do this, please contact us at https://www.ukrainebridesagency.com.
Where you object
Where we collect and process your information as described in this policy and our terms and conditions, you have the right to object to Ukraine Brides Agency processing your information in certain circumstances. Should you object to Ukraine Brides Agency processing your information we will cease processing it unless we have compelling legitimate grounds to continue processing or where it is needed for legally justified reasons.
Where you revoke consent
Where you have previously provided your consent to Ukraine Brides Agency collecting and processing your information you have the right to withdraw your consent to such collection and processing at any time. Even though you have withdrawn your consent we may continue to process your information after such withdrawn consent in circumstances where Ukraine Brides Agency is legally justified or compelled to do so or your withdrawal was limited to specific information or processing.
Where you complain
If you would like to raise a concern about Ukraine Brides Agency’s use of your information you have the right to do so with your local supervisory authority.
How Long we Retain your information
Ukraine Brides Agency retains your information for as long as is necessary to enable Ukraine Brides Agency to provide its services to you and other members.
Ukraine Brides Agency may also retain your information after you cancel your membership in order to:
- maintain the security and integrity of its service; and
- to pursue any former member for outstanding fees owing; and
- to prevent any fraudulent or unlawful activity through our web site now or in the future; and
- comply with any legal obligation or Court order.
Any other information Ukraine Brides Agency holds that is no longer necessary for Ukraine Brides Agency to retain may be aggregated and any identifying features removed in order to provide statistical information that Ukraine Brides Agency can use to enhance its service.