Ukraine Brides Agency
This policy was last updated 1 April 2019.
- The following Terms and Conditions apply to every person who applies to be a member of this website and / or engages the services of Ukraine Brides Agency (“UBA”) for any reason. They are to protect you and the women listed on the site from any illegal or scamming activity and to ensure that all members (men and women) who join and use this site can do so in a safe and secure manner. By registering through our website you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions including any amendments posted to this website by UBA at any time. In the event of inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any other communication entered into between you and UBA then these Terms and Conditions shall take precedence at all times. Any amendments will be effective immediately upon being posted to this website.
- “UBA” shall mean Ukraine Brides Agency owned and operated by Simply Dating Network Limited, a company incorporated under New Zealand law and with its registered offices in Wellington, New Zealand.
- “Website” shall mean www.ukrainebridesagency.com.
- “Terms and Conditions” shall mean these terms and conditions including any amendments posted on the website by UBA from time to time.
- “IMBRA” means International Marriage Broker Regulations Act of 2005 of the United States Federal Statutes.
Collection and use of information
- UBA provides services to people looking to find a long-term relationship or marriage. UBA is committed to providing a safe environment for you to meet, converse with and get to know other people. UBA acts at all times as a safe conduit for you to distribute your profile information to others.
- By becoming a member of UBA and / or its website you grant UBA an irrevocable perpetual nonexclusive worldwide right to use, display and distribute your information by any means known now or in the future and to use this content for any purposes whatsoever without any notice or compensation to you including without limitation the using on the website and preparing derivative works of or incorporating into other works.
- UBA will not be liable to you or any other party for any use it makes of your information provided by you to UBA.
- You agree to provide accurate and truthful information about yourself when using the website and in communication with other members. You agree not to use the website for any illegal activities, the transmission of chain letters or junk email to other members, harass, abuse, solicit or advertise to any other member.
- You may request a lady’s contact details but there is no requirement for the contact details to be provided.
To become a member and retain membership of UBA and gain / maintain access to the website you must:
- Have the capacity to enter a legally binding contract; and
- Be eighteen (18) years of age or older; and
- Not have been convicted of a violent or sexually related criminal offence in any country; and
- Not have previously been banned from using this website or any other similar website; and
- Not be directly or indirectly involved (in any capacity) in the operation of a service that competes with the services of UBA; and
- Not currently be married or in a long term relationship; and
- At all times provide accurate and truthful information about yourself when using the website and in communication with other members; and
- Not use the website for any illegal activities; and
- Not transmit any chain letters or junk email to other members, harass, abuse, solicit or advertise to any member; and
- Not pursue any goals of monetary gain through the contacts originated from the use of the website and confirm you are aware that such use will be considered a breach of these Terms and Conditions resulting in termination of your membership; and
- Not include any obscene language or obscene images in any communications with UBA; and
- Follow all communication terms outlined in the section below.
- UBA reserves the right in its sole discretion to refuse access to its website by any person without having to provide any reason for doing so.
- Website content is the sole property of UBA and is protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws. Except as otherwise explicitly agreed in writing UBA owned content received through the website may be downloaded, displayed, reformatted and printed for your personal non-commercial use only through the means of a private home computer solely for the purposes of meeting a partner in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- You shall not reproduce, retransmit, distribute, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate or in any way disclose or use for circulation the information received from the website to anyone else including but not limited to your friends, family or colleagues without UBA’s prior written consent.
- All information published on UBA’s website on behalf of its members is displayed solely for the purposes of UBA’s services and website and its members and is not an authority to use that information for any other purpose whatsoever.
- Credits do not expire. They are always available to use
- Unused credits are refunded to members on request
- Credits used on communicating with a lady who is subsequently proven to be less than genuine in her search for a man will be refunded.
- Credits are only purchased as needed. There are no recurring fees.
- Credits purchased can be used on any feature on the site (does not include travel)
UBA provides systems to facilitate communication between members on the website, primarily using the messaging and live chat systems. In communicating with other members on the website, you must:
- Not communicate with or attempt to communicate with any person who has indicated that he or she does not wish to communicate with you or does not wish to continue to communicate with you; and
- Not include any contact details in any messages; and
- Not include any obscene language or obscene images in any communications with any UBA members; and
- Not include written text in message attachments.
- You authorise messages to be vetted to ensure the terms above are followed. UBA is authorised to restrict, exclude or remove any information which breaches these rules or for any other reason at our own discretion.
- UBA may terminate any membership at any time for any reason whatsoever.
- If UBA terminates your membership because you have breached these Terms and Conditions you will not be entitled to a refund of your current account balance.
UBA reserves the right to decline to register, suspend or terminate any membership without entering into further discussions with you. Without limiting the foregoing, UBA may terminate your membership if:
- A serious complaint or multiple complaints have been received about you from other members which UBA has reasonable grounds to believe are well founded; and / or
- You breach these Terms and Conditions; and / or
- You impersonate another member; and / or
- You provide false information about yourself or others; and / or
- If UBA in its sole discretion deems your behaviour to be unacceptable.
- The website is for personal use of individual users only and may not be used for any other purpose than meeting a partner for a relationship with the intention of a long-term relationship or marriage. If you do not intend to meet a partner for a relationship with the intention of a future long-term relationship or marriage you must refrain from using this website. The use of this website for any other purpose is strictly prohibited.
- UBA reserves the right to delete or remove any content posted by you from the website and to restrict, suspend or terminate your access to the website at any time if UBA have reasonable cause to do so (including but without limitation our good faith belief that you have violated these Terms and Conditions) without prior notice and without any liability to you or anyone else whatsoever.
If you elect to terminate your account you must advise UBA by e-mail. Termination of your account will be effective from our receipt of your e-mail. There are two types of account termination available:
- Deactivation (recommended) hides your profile from other members on the site and stops you from receiving any emails. All data associated with your account is retained indefinitely (i.e. conversations, chats, transaction history, etc) and your account can be reactivated in future if requested by email. This method of termination will be used unless otherwise explicitly stated in your termination request.
- Anonymisation is a non-reversible process that anonymises or removes all stored information that you have entered on the site such that it cannot be used to identify you as an individual except where it is necessary to retain information to satisfy our IMBRA expectations for US citizens (e.g. contact details and meeting requests) or for any other legal requirement.
- Where a member voluntarily terminates their membership UBA will refund the balance of your account via PayPal if requested by the member.
- Notwithstanding termination of your membership you agree to remain legally bound by these Terms and Conditions and agree that at the time of termination you will no longer use any information you have obtained from the website and / or UBA and shall delete such information immediately.
Pricing and fees
- You agree to pay all fees and charges including introduction fees and fees for any other services provided by UBA at any time.
- UBA reserves the right to change fees charged or introduce new fees at any time.
- There is a personal introduction fee payable when a man and woman consent to meet. This fee will be part of the personal introduction package arranged by UBA. A quote for each individual package including travel, airport transfers and accommodation will be provided and must be paid in full in advance.
- Когда Вы совершаете платеж введя детали Вашей карты, не посредственно на сайте, в выпеске по Вашей карте будет указано ALW*ukrainebrides18882551137.
Simply Dating Network
UBA is part of the Simply Dating Network. The Simply Dating Network is made up of the following sites:
- Your registration on UBA means that you accept that your profile will be active on all sites in the Simply Dating Network until you request that your profile is deactivated or anonymised. If you request that your profile is deactivated or anonymised, it will be deactivated or anonymised from all sites in the Simply Dating Network.
UBA will abide by its company principles posted on its website from time to time. Notwithstanding these Terms and Conditions UBA makes no warranty that:
- The service provided will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error free; or
- The information provided on the website is error free or reliable; or
- The quality of any products or services obtained through the website will meet your requirements; or
- Members are who they say they are.
Limitation of liability
- UBA shall not be liable under any circumstances for any direct or indirect, incidental, special, consequential, exemplary loss or damages including but not limited to damages for loss of profit, goodwill use, data or other intangible losses that result from UBA’s services or website or the inability to access UBA’s services or website.
- UBA shall not be liable for the cost of procurement of substitute goods or services claimed by any member.
- UBA shall not be liable for the conduct or statements of members or third parties in relation to its services.
- UBA takes all reasonable steps to properly vet all applicants who wish to be a member of UBA’s website (both men and women) in order to maintain a genuine service.
- Whilst UBA does not guarantee that every member of their website is genuine they do offer a refund of costs of communicating with any lady that after an investigation by UBA it is determined that they are attempting to scam any members.
- If a man purchases a lady’s contact details and communicates directly with her instead of through the UBA website then they will not be entitled to claim a refund if the woman they have been communicating with is determined to be scamming following an investigation by UBA.
You agree to fully indemnify UBA from and against all claims, liability, loss, costs and expenses (including legal costs on a full solicitor / client basis) incurred or suffered by UBA in respect of or in connection with:
- Information contained in your profile; and / or
- Any material, including (without limitation) photos and messages you post to or enter on the website; and / or
- Your communications with or behaviour towards other members; and / or
- Any death, personal injury or damage to property you may cause; and / or
- Your breach of these Terms and Conditions or any applicable laws.
Resolution of disputes
UBA is not a party to any dispute between you and another member. Accordingly you agree:
- Not to involve or attempt to involve UBA in any dispute or in the resolution of disputes that arise between you and another member as a result of the services provided by UBA; and
- Not to use the services or website to engage in or attempt to resolve the dispute.
IMBRA law for US citizens
- UBA abides by the US IMBRA laws introduced to protect overseas women from unsuitable USA men who meet via international marriage agencies. All US citizens who wish to travel to meet women from our website through UBA must comply with the IMBRA laws.
- To maintain the highest standards UBA may request that non US citizens complete the US IMBRA forms as part of their process of vetting applicants.
- Should an applicant for membership refuse to complete those forms following a request to do so by UBA then they shall not be permitted to become a member and will be declined access to the UBA website.
- These Terms and Conditions comprise the entire agreement between you and UBA regarding use of its website and the provision of UBA’s services and including any amendments to the Terms and Conditions made by UBA from time to time.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be invalid, void or illegal or unenforceable the validity, existence, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be affected, prejudiced or impaired in any way.
- Failure by UBA to enforce any of the Terms and Conditions contained herein shall not be deemed to be a waiver of the rights or obligations UBA has under these Terms and Conditions.
- UBA shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform its obligations in relation to the operation of its website or the provision of services.